Do I need to buy a specialized cleaner for my hardwood floors or is traditional mopping okay?
Do not mop your hardwood floors with hot soap and water. This can cause them to age prematurely, crack, and split. Use hardwood and laminate floor cleaner and a microfiber mop to properly maintain your floor.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the basic varieties of hardwood flooring planks?
- How can I protect my hardwood floor from scratches?
- How can I be sure a new wood stain will match the current color on my floor?
- I hear popping and cracking sounds when I walk across my hardwood floor. Why?
- Can I install hardwood floors in every room of my home?