Can I install hardwood floors in every room of my home?
While that is possible, it is not recommended to have hardwood floors in bathrooms, laundry rooms, or other areas with a lot of moisture.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need to buy a specialized cleaner for my hardwood floors or is traditional mopping okay?
- What are the basic varieties of hardwood flooring planks?
- How can I protect my hardwood floor from scratches?
- How can I be sure a new wood stain will match the current color on my floor?
- I hear popping and cracking sounds when I walk across my hardwood floor. Why?