I hear popping and cracking sounds when I walk across my hardwood floor. Why?
There is a number of reasons for this, including uneven subfloors, incorrect use of trowel or adhesive, and improper underlayment, all of which can be fixed by the crew at Shamrock Hardwood Flooring.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need to buy a specialized cleaner for my hardwood floors or is traditional mopping okay?
- What are the basic varieties of hardwood flooring planks?
- How can I protect my hardwood floor from scratches?
- How can I be sure a new wood stain will match the current color on my floor?
- Can I install hardwood floors in every room of my home?